Kik was launched in 2010, and it’s an instant messaging app. Throughout the years, it has grown into an international messaging app of great popularity. Android, iOS, and Windows are the major platforms on which Kik is currently available.
It can be very tricky to delete an account if you already have one. Maybe you’ve found a better messaging app, perhaps you just need a break. No matter what your reason is, deactivating or deleting Kik accounts is simple. The purpose of this article is to explain how to delete a Kik account. Here you can find out how can you delete Kik account without email, how to delete Kik account on iPhone or android, and much more.
The steps on how to delete a Kik account Permanently
If you have deleted your Kik account, even though it has been canceled, it hasn’t been permanently deleted. You can reactivate your account if you wish, but this is just a temporary deactivation. You’ll need to take a few extra steps if you want to permanently delete your account.
Kik was originally created using an email address that you need to know (and have access to). The steps are as follows:
- You can delete your Kik account by using the web browser.
- In order to sign up for Kik, your email address should be entered alongside the username.
- Please provide a reason for leaving Kik.
- If you want to permanently delete your account, check the box.
- You’re all set!
- Go to your email and check it. You will receive an email deactivating your account. You can permanently delete it by clicking the link included.
- You can permanently delete your Kik account by completing the account deletion form.
Temporarily deactivating your Kik account
Deactivating your Kik account temporarily is an alternative to permanently deleting it.
Once you have reactivated your account, you will be able to recover your messages. The steps are as follows:
- Deactivate your account at https://ws.kik.com/deactivate
- Submit your e-mail address
- Click the Go button!
- Kik sends an email with a link to deactivate. Click on that link
By logging back into your Kik account, you can reactivate your account. Here’s how you can delete your Kik account if you’re sure.
How to delete a Kik account on an iPhone?
It’s not as simple as uninstalling Kik on an iPhone to delete a Kik account. It may require some technical knowledge and maybe a little complicated. Kik’s app is the easiest way to permanently delete your iPhone account. Follow these steps:
- On your iPhone, open the Kik messenger app.
- The settings icon can be accessed by tapping on it.
- Click “Your Account” in the drop-down menu.
- After clicking “Reset Kik”, confirm by clicking “Yes”.
- To get started, click on the “Go” button and provide your Kik email address.
- A link will be emailed to you for permanently delete your Kik account.
- The account will be permanently deleted once you click the link.
How to delete a Kik account on Android?
Kik can be deleted from Android with just a few steps. The following steps will guide you through the process.
- On the device, open the Kik application.
- The menu will appear after clicking “Settings.”.
- To access your account, click “Your Account.”.
- Select “Reset Kik.” from the menu.
- Your Kik account deactivation link will be sent to your email address after you navigate to a page asking for your email address.
- Click the link in the email. Then, you can uninstall Kick from your device by deactivating Kik account.
Delete your Kik Messenger account from your device once the app has been removed. Whatever you do, make sure you delete the Kik account first, since it’s device-independent, and uninstalling it won’t work.
Step 1: Open the Settings app on Android and select “Apps & Notifications”.
Step 2: Navigate to the Kik Messenger app and press “Uninstall ”.
Would it be possible to delete your Kik account without an email
You don’t need to worry if you have forgotten or can’t access your email address. To contact Kik support, you will need to know your Kik username. You can let them know that you have forgotten your password and email address. You will not be able to delete your Kik account if you have forgotten your email address or username.
You can follow these instructions to learn how to delete a Kik account, regardless of whether the account is associated with an email address or not. If you are using an iPhone or an Android device, we have covered everything you need to know to ensure a seamless account deletion. With these instructions, you can securely delete your Kik account, leaving no trace of your activity on the platform, and take control of your online presence and privacy.