Getting your Facebook account back online can be frustrating and confusing, especially if your password does not work or if you are unable to access your account’s email or mobile number, which means you can’t get a confirmation reset code. You may be wondering how to recover my Facebook account password without email. Or, how to recover a Facebook account without a phone number? You’ll find this guide helpful. We have discussed the steps of account recovery for Facebook.
Tips for How to Recover my Facebook Account Password without Email
Facebook passwords are very common to forget. It is common for people these days to log into their devices once and then forget their passwords. A few days later, you forgot the Facebook password when you attempted to access it from a new computer or browser.
The good news is that you can reset your Facebook password without an email address. Using the steps below, you can recover your Facebook password if you have your phone number saved in your account:
- You will need to go to Facebook’s login page and select “Forgotten Account”. The password recovery option will now appear on a new page.
- If you remember your phone number or username, then you can click the forgotten password link found on the login page.
- A password reset code will be sent to your registered mobile phone number now. In the phone number field, enter your number and choose “Search”, you can find your account.
- After that, select the option where a password reset code will be sent to you. Select “Continue” and click it.
- To access the code, open your text message on your phone. Once the code has been entered, click “Continue”.
- You now need to type in your new password. The new password may need to be typed twice.
It’s done! That’s it, you’ve successfully reactivated your Facebook account without using an email address.
Tips on How to recover a Facebook account without a phone number
If you don’t have a phone number, you can recover your password on Facebook. Your Facebook password can be recovered if your email address is saved in your account:
- You will need to go to Facebook’s login page and select “Forgot Account”. You will now be offered the option to recover your password on a new page.
- If you remember your email or username, you can click on the forgotten password link.
- Your registered email will now receive a message with a link to reset your password. Enter your email address in the data field, then click “Search”.
- After that, select the option where a password reset code will be sent to you. Click “Continue”.
- In order to receive the code, open the text in your inbox. Enter the code and click “Continue”.
- You are now ready to change your password. Changing your password may require two attempts.
It’s that simple! The Facebook password has now been reset without a phone number.
Tips on How to recover a Facebook password without a confirmation reset code?
A confirmation reset code will be sent to you via email or SMS when you click on the “Forgot Password” key in Facebook. Nevertheless, if you are unable to find the confirmation reset code, everything changes, and you must utilize more complicated methods. There is no need to worry, because here we explain how to recover your Facebook password without an email address and phone number.
- You can report a compromised account on the “Report Compromised Account” page.
- Then click “My Account Has Been Compromised”.
- You’ll need to enter your email address or phone number, but don’t worry, they won’t be accessed.
- Click “Search” when you’ve filled in the “Mobile number” field.
- You’ll be asked for your old or current password on Facebook now.
- Once you’ve chosen an option, click Continue and Facebook will know what’s going on.
- On the next page, click “Get Started.”.
- Select “Continue” on the ” Secure your account” page.
- Your password can now be changed.
Account Recovery For Facebook Using Trusted Contacts
Your Facebook Trusted Contacts can help you reset passwords without a confirmation code if you have previously set them up.
If you ever lose access to your account, Trusted Contacts will help you regain access.
These simple steps will guide you through using Trusted Contacts:
- You can reset your password by visiting the Facebook login page and clicking the “Forgot Password” button.
- You can search for your account using your username, email address, or phone number.
- To regain access to these, click “No longer have access to them? ”
- Click on “Continue” and enter an accessible email address or phone number.
- A confirmation code will be sent to your new email or phone number by Facebook.
- Click “Continue” after entering the confirmation code.
- Click on “Reveal My Trusted Contacts” on the next page to select friends to contact in case of a lockout.
- Choosing your Trusted Contacts and clicking “Continue” will take you to the next step.
- Your Trusted Contacts will receive the recovery code from Facebook.
- Get the recovery codes from your Trusted Contacts.
- On the Facebook page, enter the recovery codes and click “Continue.”
- If you don’t have a password, Facebook will ask you to create one. Once you have entered your new password, click “Continue”.
The people you choose as Trusted Contacts are the ones you can rely on and trust. Pick people who are easy to get in touch with and who will respond quickly. You should select friends with whom you are familiar and who are able to verify your Facebook identity.
Having trouble logging into your Facebook account is one of the worst things, followed by not being able to remember your email address or phone number. However, you don’t need to worry, since you already know how to recover your Facebook password without a confirmation reset code or without an email and phone number. Using the methods described in this article, you will know how to recover my Facebook account password.