YouTube is a popular platform for watching tutorials, videos, and entertainment, but you may have difficulty watching them offline or saving them to your device. Using a YouTube to MP4 converter, any YouTube video can be converted into an MP4 file you can watch on a computer, iOS device, or Android device. It is essential to have a quality converter in your arsenal with the advent of the new video era. To make your video experience more enjoyable, here are the 5 best YouTube converters into MP4 free.
YouTube to MP4 Converter: What is it?
The first thing you need to understand prior to the tools discussed is that a YouTube to MP4 Downloader or converter allows you to convert HD videos to MP4.
You can convert YouTube videos, podcasts, and live audio streams to MP4 files easily with a YouTube to MP4 converter. MP4 is primarily known as a format for storing media data, such as video, audio, and photos. Videos and images in the MP4 format are of high quality and relatively small in size.
YouTube converters into MP4 on the web work in a similar manner and only differ in their options. Let the software handle the YouTube download by copying the YouTube link, selecting MP4 as the right format, and allowing the software to do the rest.
What is the need for a YouTube to MP4 Converter Online?
The reasons why you need YouTube MP4 converters are as follows:
- You can download YouTube videos as MP4.
- The conversion of YouTube videos into other formats, such as MP3, AVI and M4A, can be done.
- YouTube video converters can be used to change the resolution or quality of videos.
- The YouTube MP4 converter allows you to download whole playlists and videos from YouTube.
- You won’t have to worry about ads interspersed between videos using such software.
List of Top 5 Best Youtube Converters into MP4
On the market, there are plenty of these. Not all of them are safe for online or PC use. To help you out, we’ve compiled a list of the five best YouTube converters for MP4.
1. Any Video Converter
Video conversion software from Anvsoft Inc. called Any Video Converter Free is powerful yet free. YouTube and other websites can be accessed directly from the application and videos can be downloaded in a variety of formats including MP4, MP3, etc. Almost all popular video formats are supported by the program, including AVI, MPEG, WEBM, MP4, FLV, MKV, etc. Users can also convert any video format into the desired output format.
How to use it for Youtube to Mp4 Conversion
- The Any Video Converter must be downloaded and run
- In the search box, enter the YouTube or other video site link of the video you want to convert.
- Choose either Video with Audio or Video or Audio only from the drop-down menu of Download Settings. Select MP4 as the video format in the Manual section.
- To convert Youtube to MP4, click Start once all the settings are complete.
2. 4K Video Downloader+
With 4K Video Downloader+, you can download videos in 4K quality on Windows, macOS, and Ubuntu computers. In addition to downloading YouTube videos in MP4 and other formats, it’s a great choice for other tasks as well. There is also an Android version of the tool. The free version does have some limitations, even though it is available for free. The following steps will show you how to convert YouTube video to MP4 using it.
Youtube to MP4 Conversion: How to use it
- Launch 4K Video Downloader+ after downloading.
- Copy the URL for the video from the browser.
- Press Paste Link in the 4K Video Downloader application.
- Select the quality and format you want, then click Download.
After downloading the video, play it once it is complete.
3. Freemake Video Converter
In addition to converting YouTube videos to MP4, it can also convert a variety of other video formats. The user-friendly interface allows for easy and quick conversion. As well as trimming, cropping, rotating, and adding special effects to videos, Freemake Video Converter lets you edit them. Using the program, users can directly upload videos to YouTube or other video sharing sites. In the premium version, you’ll find more advanced features and a faster conversion speed.
- Without any hassle, you can use it for free
- Various video formats are supported
- You can edit videos using the included tools
4. Clip Converter
ClipConverter.cc allows you to download movies from anywhere. You can convert videos at resolution levels of 720p, 1080p, 2K, and 4K using this online tool. You can download an extension for Firefox, Chrome, or Safari if you want to convert and download movies directly from the website. The converted file can be downloaded to your desktop or encrypted as an AVI file rather than an MP4.
- There is a built-in downloader included
- In terms of resolution, there are different levels
- There are extensions available for browsers
Windows, Mac, and Android users can use this program to convert YouTube videos and cut out the parts they don’t want. You can download HD videos from a wide variety of video sites using the YouTube MP4 converter iTubeGo. These software programs can be used to create a variety of video files and save them to a computer or a smartphone. You can download individual segments of a video through the iTubeGo app. You can also watch videos via the browser, which comes with a variety of video streaming platforms built in. iTubeGo lets you convert videos and audio to a variety of other formats.
- To improve download speed, it uses multithreading technology and turbo-fast features
- Subtitles are downloaded from YouTube as SRT files by iTubego
- Videos are converted into formats that are compatible with iPhones, iPads, and Android phones
- Provides you with the capability of cutting videos prior to download
- Android smartphones and computers are supported
When choosing a program to convert YouTube to mp4 video, remember that all programs allow private conversion of free videos. Copyrighted videos must be downloaded and converted with permission from their creators. A number of features are shared between the YouTube to MP4 converter tools described in this guide. All of them can convert YouTube videos to MP4.